Uncontrolled rain water falling from your roof can damage your home in many different ways. That's why gutters and downspouts are essential. Gutters capture the water that runs off your roof and the downspouts then lead the water away from your home and foundation. Gutters and downspouts protect the investment you have made in your home and property from water damage by:
- Restricts dangerous mold growth
- Eliminating breeding grounds for mosquitoes, ants, and termites
- Keeping crawl spaces dry and free of unwanted odors
- Stops foundations from shifting and cracking (which is costly to repair)
- Prevents heavy brick chimneys from pulling away from your home
- Protects siding, windows, doors and other trim from rot.
- Shields windows and doors from water penetration that damages dry wall and flooring.
- Ends the ugly red mud stains that backsplash creates on your siding
- Limits water from pooling around your steps which reduces the danger of ice and falls on your walkways
- Blocks harm done to expensive landscaping from waterlogged soil
for gutter, sprouting, and siding services in Rome, GA, and 678-570-3024
to schedule services in Gainesville, GA.