Do you have a leaky roof? Is your roof missing shingles?
Did your roof experience storm damage?
Whatever the case, the experts at Webb Brothers Roofing and Construction have you covered and can handle your roof repair needs.
How do I know if I need a roof repair versus a new roof?
Your roof has a major impact on the comfort, energy efficiency, and appearance of your home. Improperly installed or damaged roofing leaves your home more vulnerable to water damage and can lead to costly repairs. There are several signs that indicate you probably need major roof repair or even a full roof replacement. A professional inspection is the best way to access the condition of your roof to see if you need a repair or a replacement, however, some of the many warning signs include:
• Higher than usual energy bills
• Leaks or excessive moisture in the attic after it rains
• Water stains on the ceiling
• Moisture around vents and chimneys
• Development of moss, algae, mold, or mildew
• Buckled, curled, or missing shingles.
Contact us today for a
Free Roof Inspection!
Roof Repair Services:
• Broken or missing shingles
• Damaged flashing
• Roof leaks
• Clogged or broken gutters
• Moss or algae growth
• Granule abrasion
• Deteriorating heat vent
• Smashed roof vent
• Cracked or deteriorated chimney cap
• Metal ridge vent damage due to heavy wind
• Animal damage
• Improperly installed flashing
• Broken power vent housing
• Damage from tree branches touching your roof
• Plus more!
© 2016 Webb Brothers Roofing. All Rights Reserved | We accept